WELCOME !!


CHOOSE A CATEGORY:






NEED FREE PHOTOS FOR YOUR MODELS, WEBSITE, BLOG OR DESIGNS?




Wednesday, July 6, 2011

OIL PAINTING VIDEOS 1

Oil Painting Lessons/Demos/Videos
Contemporary Art



While I work on my other paintings, I would like to share with you some of my favorite youtube free painting videos:

1. MANECO ARAUJO - a touch of Samba from Brazil
   1. Painting Roses
   2. Rose from my Grandmother´s Garden

2. JON HOUGLUM has several great free videos. You will learn much from this top notch artist. Loaded with information. I suggest you check them all out.
J. Houglum videos

2.  ROY LANG - Foamburst
     Part 1
     Part 2
     Part 3

3. BOB DAVIS - President´s Putt
    Part 1
    Part 2
    Part 3

Note: For some strange reason my blog refuses to publish the letter C like sebra or c like El Sorro. So, if you see it missing in some places, it´s not a spelling mistake. It´s just some prank that google is playing on me.

I hope these videos are helpful to you.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check the archives.

Enjoy and God Bless !

Beatriz Socorro

No comments:

BREATHTAKING...

A MUST WATCH !!! I would call this human art... 2014 Nanjing Youth Olympic